In EMEA, Netflix's business is growing and its Workplace team is growing along with it.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual, working for a company that encourages Freedom and Responsibility. Our London office is a fast-paced and expanding operation with a variety of Workplace needs and we are looking for a hands-on, customer-focused individual to help keep pace with our growth.
The successful candidate will be proactive and creative with a cheerful disposition. Reporting to the Workplace Experience Manager, the FoH Coordinator will act as the first point of contact for the office, working primarily within our Reception space.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Manage the flow of reception traffic in a smooth and efficient way, presenting a professional and welcoming first contact to all staff and visitors
• Manage the reception area to ensure this is clean, tidy and presentable at all times
• Work with the building reception/security to regulate access to the office. Assisting with the safety and security of the office and Reception area - escalation of any potential security issues or breaches, due diligence in overseeing the access process for staff and visitors
• Effective distribution of access fobs for new and current employees and for visitors
• Create an exceptional experience for interview candidates and visiting employees, including the provision of gift bags
• Manage related vendors, maintaining good working relationships
• Responsible for shipping and receiving of all post and parcels, distributing according (interim until office move)
• Monitor and assign employee requests amongst the team from helpdesk ticketing system, email and Slack channel
• Assist wider Workplace team with various ad-hoc projects and events as needed
• Work alongside the wider Workplace team, to respond to any emergencies as needed to minimise any downtime within the office
• Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 2 years is preferred to be successful in this role
• Must be a team player with a proactive, and flexible, people-first attitude
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills, with the ability to be resourceful and innovative
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
• Able to work independently, whilst being reactive to the current needs of the workplace
• Friendly and professional disposition, with the ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Self-motivated, hands-on, and not afraid to tackle any problem however big or small
• Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) is preferred
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Netflix Culture
• A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3m4j-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.