As a part of Talent Acquisition, you will be helping to build teams that are core to the growth, success and innovation of Netflix.
The Executive Recruiting team at Netflix is an exciting new group focused on hiring at the executive level (VP+) across all Product verticals at Netflix. The Product organization consists of four main pillars: Engineering, Product, Data and Insights, and Creative Production.
Our work is focused solely on the executive roles that will be responsible for the future of our company. We are trusted talent advisors to leadership, relied on for advice about the external talent, competency and cultural assessment, inclusive hiring, market insights, and compensation trends to fill the most important tech roles across Netflix.
• 5+ years identifying, engaging and assessing executive talent (VP+) within retained search firm and/or in-house environments
• Experience building out executive talent research focused on the technology space.
• Ability to engage and assess executive talent and match them with opportunities within Netflix. Evaluate their technical skill set as well as their leadership ability and whether their motivations, interests, and values align with our unique culture.
• Ability to thoughtfully map target companies and prioritize based on key market insights.
• Ability to ramp up quickly on new markets and to run a thorough search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation.
• A culture ambassador: a leader who is able to both thrive in our unique company culture, as well as has a keen ability to screen for and evaluate cultural aptitude in others
• Excellent communication skills: the ability to partner effectively with hiring leaders, cross-functional partners, and candidates alike
• Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial-minded
• Identify and assess executive-level (VP+) talent for our Product organization which consist of four main pillars: Engineering, Product Management, Data Insights, and Creative Production.
• Proactive executive sourcing, focusing on niche roles, high growth functional areas, and candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups (URGs).
• Develop and maintain executive engagement strategy to help build and nurture long term relationships with talent.
• Maintain close pulse on key executive moves, company realignments, industry conferences, and diversity organizations to identify areas for potential networking and relationship-building.
• Partner closely with the Talent Intelligence Team to contribute to external talent mapping and overall understanding of the market.
• Use deep business acumen and judgment to match candidate profiles to roles in various functions.
• Partner with Talent Operations to review new and existing tools to enable effective, scalable management of executive candidate pipelines, while keeping candidate confidentiality and discretion in mind.
• Partner with the Talent Coordination team to continually ensure excellent executive-level candidate experience, refining as necessary.
• Work closely with the Inclusion Recruiting Programs team and other members of the recruiting team to develop pipelines for ongoing executive networking events.
• Leverage networking meetings to gather executive compensation data.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y5p6-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.