As we grow our business and teams, we look for people from a wide range of backgrounds to reflect the global nature of our customers - and because we know that we need those voices to do the best work of our lives. While we highly value the importance of diversity in our teams, we also recognize the even greater importance of building an inclusive environment where all employees feel equally welcomed and their voices valued - without inclusion, diversity cannot thrive. At Netflix, all employees own this mission, not just one person or team. We believe we have to work from the inside out to create a place where top talent from all over the world wants to work - that is how great work happens.
Netflix is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to act as a strategic partner and support 3 leaders on the Inclusion Strategy team. This role will be based in Los Angeles.
The EA's responsibilities include managing complex calendars across multiple time zones, coordinating internal and external meetings, managing complex travel plans & associated expenses, creating key email comunications, memos, and presentations, coordinating with administrative support across Netflix, and supporting key team projects and initiatives. A successful candidate is a strong communicator, highly detail-oriented, with the ability to problem solve, make judgment calls, think 10 step aheads, and move quickly. Prior experience as an executive assistant in a fluid, fast-paced environment is a must.
• Proactive management of calendars. Scheduling complex and high-visibility meetings and calls, internally & externally
• Managing conversations with external partners with strong judgement skills as they represent the team
• Coordinating complex travel arrangements and process expense reports
• Managing meeting agendas, team communications, and team resources
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Suite
• The ability to assist with team projects and events as needed
• Coordinating large team offsite events & activities
• 5+ years of experience managing multiple executive calendars
• An interest and/or passion for Inclusion
• Strong writing and editing skills
• High attention to detail
• Fast responsive and able to work flexibly across multiple time zones
• Able to stay calm under pressure and work on short deadlines
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, and switch easily between tasks
• Independent worker, with strong judgment and ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly
• Discreet with the ability to maintain confidential information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d506ez-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.