We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our German Original Series team as part of our growing Content team for DACH, based in Berlin
Fuelled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
The Executive Assistant to the VP of German Original Series will be self motivated, proactive, flexible and able to multitask diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast paced role that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgement and significant initiative.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, possess a positive, can do attitude and an exceptional team player who embraces each day with enthusiasm and drive.
• Define priorities and execute a varying range of projects
• Heavy communication internally and externally, act as point of contact for the VP
• Maintain calendar for VP, including booking and confirming meetings
• Manage a heavy volume of emails
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for accommodation, catering, flights, A/V, and transport.
• Processing travel and expense reports
• Accustomed to working in a fast pace environment, able to multitask, and meet multiple tight deadlines
• Any other duties considered appropriate and in the best interest of Netflix
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 7+ Years as an Executive Assistant supporting an Executive
• Team player with an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
• Experience working within the entertainment industry is a plus
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Impeccable project management skills
• Comfortable dealing with confidential or sensitive information
• Willingness to make informed decisions and think outside of the box
• Understanding of how to prioritise and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Fluent in German and English
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google suite apps, high degree of comfort in learning and working with online tools and applications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp1z3-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.