Administrative Assistant, Data Science & Engineering
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is seeking an executive assistant (EA) to support the company's VP of Real Estate, Workplace, Employee Health & Security (CREWS) and our Medical Director. Our CREWS purpose is to create environments & experiences that move Netflix forward.
The EA's responsibilities include managing complex calendars, managing travel plans & associated expenses, editing key emails and memos, and coordinating with administrative support across CREWS. A successful candidate is a strong communicator, highly detail-oriented, with the ability to make judgment calls and move quickly. Prior experience as an executive assistant in a fluid, fast paced environment is a must. This position may begin remotely, but will be based in Los Angeles.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage calendar, travel and expenses for VP & Director
• Proactive management of calendars for VP and directors in multiple offices
• Scheduling meetings and calls, internally & externally
• Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
• Creating presentations and documents using Google Suite
• The ability to assist with team projects and events as needed
• Coordinating team offsite events & activities
• 5+ years experience managing multiple executive calendars;
• Strong writing and editing skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Responsive and able to work flexibly across multiple time zones;
• Able to stay calm under pressure and work on short deadlines;
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects, and switch easily between tasks;
• Independent worker, with strong judgment and ability to make decisions quickly;
• Discreet with the ability to maintain confidential information;
• Tech savvy is a huge plus.