Netflix is seeking an executive assistant (EA) to provide dedicated support to the Content Finance and Strategy, Planning & Analysis organization, directly reporting to the Vice President leading the team. This org is responsible for providing financial and strategic support to key business partners and leaders across Netflix, acting as thoughtful advisors and stewards of business plans and execution.
The EA's primary responsibility will be to manage the complex and evolving day-to-day affairs for this executive and at least one additional Director. Proactive, anticipatory, and solutions-oriented, the successful candidate will need to understand the company's business and culture and the matters handled by the team. They will use their great judgment and exceptional communication skills to provide support.
There will also be indirect leadership opportunities, as this individual will be expected to help to act as a lead for the admin team across the Content Finance & SP&A org. This may include supporting future resource planning, driving alignment across the admin team, and helping to provide development and support to admin team members.
Working collaboratively with a cross-section of stakeholders and stunning colleagues, including other EAs across the Finance & Operations and cross-functional partners teams, the successful candidate will not only have great interpersonal skills, they will be extremely organized, self-motivated, curious, creative, and flexible; they are an ambassador of our culture. Prior experience as an Executive Assistant and passion for helping others manage their workloads is a must.
The VP Content Finance and Strategy, Planning & Analysis is based in Los Angeles and this role would need to be co-located in LA to provide the best possible support upon our return to the office.
• Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage calendars, including meeting planning, schedule coordination and travel logistics. Likely post-pandemic travel will make up a small portion (10-20%) of the executive's role.
• Act as a conduit to the executive's internal and external stakeholders.
• Process and submit business and travel expenses.
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing materials and requests, including determining the appropriate parties and level of response.
• Suggest and help prepare agendas, presentations, and materials for staff meetings and team events.
• Plan team and cross-functional offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport.
• Assist with project management, including follow-up and reminders to appropriate participants.
• Lead the informal admin team for Content Finance and SP&A, including resource planning in partnership with the leaders and HRBPs, driving alignment meetings, and supporting future growth and development.
• 5-10+ years as an assistant providing support at an executive level.
• Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision.
• Self-starting team-player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information.
• Highly organized, effectively prioritizes and responds accordingly.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to discern important tasks from urgent.
• Proven leadership capability.
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in Google suite apps, high degree of comfort in learning and working with online tools and applications, and a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn4w4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.