Senior Security Partner - Communications & Awareness
Los Gatos, CA
Employee Services (HR Operations) - Talent Partner, Product
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Memo and Long-Term View to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
This position is part of the Employee Services (ES) team based in Los Gatos, which designs and delivers a great employee experience, which empowers our employees to do great work and enables the business to scale. The team's core deliverables include onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, benefits support, data + analysis, compliance and frontline support. The ES team is embedded within the Talent Experience and Operations (TEO) team which designs and delivers clear and inclusive experiences that evolve with our agile business.
This ESTP role will be functionally aligned to:
• Help scale the HRBP role by bringing proactive operational support and excellences within the function to ensure the highest level of efficiency.
• Bring TEO>ES closer to the business and leverage these business insights to identify, influence and implement positive improvements in the employee experience, aligned with our culture.
• Be a thought partner to the functional Talent Pods, which includes HRBP's, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and Inclusion and Diversity, to help build seamless alignment across Talent and support innovation.
• Plays a key role on ensuring data integrity (ie. reorgs, titles, audits) in Workday.
• Proactively share data insights on themes across the employee lifecycle, headcount planning, hourly time off, anti-harassment training, background checks and frontline tickets - utilizing existing reports.
• Gain deep context to understand and support a specific function while keeping function agnostic resources and solutions in mind.
• Drives the education of HRBPs on the different resources, tools and proper channels for support needed
• Proactively identify gaps, challenges and opportunities in partnership with the HBRPs while bringing insights and recommendations to TEO in order to improve resources and experience.
• Enhance and improve the employee experience by supporting HRBP's in complex employees support needs or issues, drives project work within the function and supports the roll out and organizational readiness of cyclical Talent programs
• Fosters meaningful relationships within the functionally aligned Talent Pods to bring diversity of thought, build strong alignment between the functional vertical and key partners
• Share work and solutions with the ESTP cohort to build alignment, gain feedback and avoid duplication of efforts
• 7+ years experience in Human Resources in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
• Proven working experience in project management
• Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify workflows
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Strong knowledge of Workday, Google Suite
• Strong balance of EQ/IQ
• Culture champion
• Ability to see big picture and not work in a silo
• Thrives in ambiguity, and collaborative settings
• The ultimate connector and liaison - passionate about building alignment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xwwz-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.