Dubbing Language Production Manager
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Memo and Long-Term View to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
This position is part of the Employee Services team (ES) based in Paris, which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. The team's core deliverables include onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, benefits support, data + analysis, compliance and frontline support & engagement in Talent initiatives & Programs. The ES team is embedded within the Talent Experience and Operations (TEO) team which designs and delivers clear and inclusive experiences that evolve with our agile business.
• Partner, guide and support the teams based in Paris & Brussels to provide an incredible employee experience, which includes organizing and facilitating new hire orientation(s), handling of employee queries throughout the employee lifecycle, and managing escalations.
• Partner with the Talent team to identify and implement improvements that result in increased efficiency and effectiveness, from onboarding and beyond
• Provide insights into local practices and feedback from the employees, and partner with the Benefits and Mobility team in the design and implementation of our Benefits & Mobility programs
• Be a thought partner to the regional Talent Team, which includes HRBP's, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and Inclusion and Diversity, to help build seamless alignment across Talent and support innovation.
• Play a key role in ensuring data integrity in Workday.
• Drives the education of HRBPs on the different resources, tools and proper channels for support needed
• Proactively identify gaps, challenges and opportunities in partnership with the HBRPs and the larger talent team while bringing insights and recommendations to TEO in order to improve resources and experience.
• Have 7+ years of HR experience in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
• Have experience in supporting early-stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book
• Strong organizational and communication skills. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage
• Strong balance of EQ/IQ
• Culture champion
• Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify workflows
• Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility to benefits.
• Thrives in ambiguity, and collaborative settings
• The ultimate connector and liaison - passionate about building alignment
• Proven knowledge of international employment, global mobility practices, social security, and labor laws in France. Experience with Belgium is a plus.
• Fluent in French
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbev1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.