Benefits Program Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Central to the way we work is our culture - check out the Culture Memo to get a sense of what we value, how we work, and the experiences you will have at Netflix.
will run the day-to-day HR operations to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and throughout the lifecycle of employment @Netflix. You will be a key player in the employee experience, interacting with employees daily to address their employment questions and needs. The role supports day-to-day administration of onboarding, benefits, data management, health, and safety activities, as well as exits and will be based in our Mexico City office.
What you will support
• Employee experience: Identifying areas of the employee experience ripe for improvement, where we can reduce bureaucracy, increase the time spent working vs. administrative tasks and improve general productivity.
• Onboarding new talent and maintaining the relationship going forward: Facilitating new hire orientation; welcoming new employees to Netflix, explaining our key benefits, equity programs, and answering employee questions.
• Benefits operations – responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of benefit programs including providing benefits overview to employees, coordinating benefits enrollment with brokers at hire and throughout the employee cycle, issue resolution, invoice payment, and reconciliation.
• Employment compliance – responsible for the day-to-day compliance activities including country-specific reporting, maintaining required postings in all locations, owning the administration of leaves of absence, and any other specific needs.
• Vendor management - Perform as a functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders. Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
• HR data integrity- Tracking and updating Workday with all employee changes so we maintain the highest levels of integrity and accuracy in our HR data.
• HR coordinations -Be a part of the Company Meeting/off-site project member and Health & Safety committee.
• Project management - Manage projects including project scoping, development, launch execution, performance, control, and close with the goal of improving the employee experience and driving efficiencies.
What you will need:
• 5-7 + years of relevant HR experience in a dynamic fast-moving company.
• Proven knowledge of local employment and labor laws
• Understands business objectives and legislative requirements (labor law regulations) in order to drive operational improvements to employee services.
• Project management-driven, well-organized, and detail-oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and drive improvements and continuously simplify processes.
• Experience with coordinating and executing Onboarding sessions.
• Great communication skills, both written, oral, and in group settings.
• Experience in the implementation and/or use of self-service programs.
• Experience with navigating HRMS systems (Workday experience is preferred) and highly proficient with mining and analyzing data in Google Sheets or MS Excel.
• Bilingual in both Spanish and English.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a fast-paced environment with varied projects.
• Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• A creative and solution-oriented mind; prioritization and quick problem-solving.
It's a plus if you have these skillsets!
• Pension Plan administration experience is nice to have.
• Experience working with employees based in multiple locations.
• Portuguese fluency
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1z43-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.