Manager, Risk & Intelligence
(Fixed-term Contract) Employee Services Generalist - India
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Doc to learn more about our unique company culture.
This role is a fixed-term employment (contract) for 1 year, and is part of the Employee Services team (ES) based in Mumbai, which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. The role supports the employee experience, benefits, mobility, operations, and compliance in India. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive change and improvements in the employee experience, aligned to our culture.
This position will partner with our teams in India and will help scale the growth there. We are in the early stages of growth and our teams represent a broad-section of functions, all working towards helping our consumers access and experience great storytelling.
• Provide support and identify opportunities for improvement for employees and the business across all functions and locations in India to scale a great employee experience.
• Organize, facilitate and scale the new hire orientation experience to help assimilate new hires to our culture, business and benefits.
• Support benefits in India by engaging with employees to help them understand and navigate our benefit offerings, partnering with our local benefit consultants to manage day to day benefit operations, and partnering with our APAC Benefits Program Manager to provide insight into local practices and support with annual renewals, including the development of benefit strategies.
• Take on the role of a Mobility Advocate to support relocating employees, including partnering with external partners to ensure a smooth experience. Keep your finger on the pulse of mobility trends to support the Mobility team.
• Support the Talent team in India in developing and implementing regional Talent initiatives
The Ideal candidate will:
• Have 5+ years of HR experience in an international, dynamic, fast moving environment.
• Be a role model for our cultural values
• Will have experience of supporting early stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book.
• Communicate with empathy and inclusivity
• Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility to benefits.
• Proven knowledge of employment and global mobility practices, social security and labor laws in India