FTC - Department Assistant EMEA (parental leave cover)
12-month Fixed-Term Contract
Our team of Department Assistants are full-time Netflix employees who are qualified to provide coverage for all Creative, Administrative, and Executive Assistants. The Department Assistant's purpose is to quickly and efficiently provide quality administrative support for each respective department, enabling business leaders to continue doing their best work.
Netflix is seeking a Department Assistant (DA) to provide administrative support for one to several executives at one given time on various Netflix teams. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding, fast-moving position that requires someone who can build strong business rapport, exercise good judgment, display significant initiative, and excellent communication skills.
We want folks from different backgrounds to feel expected, reflected, and respected at Netflix, and therefore we are committed to providing an accessible working environment for everyone.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining calendars for executives, including booking, confirming, and rescheduling meetings
• Scheduling meetings and calls, internally & externally
• Taking concise notes in meetings and strategically circulating information to the broader team
• Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports)
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Creating presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google docs
• Assisting with team projects, events, and/or off-sites as needed.
• A first experience as an assistant is strongly preferred
• Studio/Entertainment Industry experience is a plus
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly and timely
• Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, and Excel strongly preferred.
How to be a stunning colleague at Netflix?
• Enthusiastic about Netflix culture - our culture is unique and
• A selfless, resourceful professional who will seek opportunities to go beyond the role to get great work done
• Someone eager to learn, keen on receiving and providing feedback regularly, inspired by the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and work philosophy
• Someone capable of handling confidential information - personal or business-related - with the utmost discretion
• Someone who loves entertainment and is capable of infusing this passion into what they do every day.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe1pz-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.