About the Job
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Customer Experience Manager to drive our APAC Customer Service strategy forward as we continue to expand our footprint throughout the APAC Region. The Customer Experience Manager for APAC will have responsibility for our outsourced operations throughout the APAC region. We are headquartered in Manila ( Philippines) and will accept applicants from the Philippines, Singapore and South Korea. Our leader must be someone with a strong vision who can not only drive outsourced site performance but can effectively build a strong local culture steeped in aspects and values from our unique company culture to drive employee engagement and retention. You will report directly to the Head of Netflix Customer Service, APAC. Success in this role will be measured through your ability to drive Netflix Customer Service performance to be the best in our network and industry, while also building a culturally aligned team driven to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Launch, build and scale vendors in APAC to support voice, chat and social media customer service.
• Oversee multiple partners within the APAC Region (must be willing to travel).
• Ensure that vendor performance targets are consistently exceeded while maintaining a good interpersonal relationship with the local sites
• Partner closely with site leadership and Global Customer Service management team to consistently deliver unparalleled service and support to Netflix customers
• Define and further develop standards of service excellence for all sites to achieve through high touch culture, guidance, and accountability.
• Ability to collaborate closely and proactively with both cross-functional and global teams.
• Spearhead and drive support projects and new initiatives that allow us to identify best practices to share across the global network
• Build a culture which supports our primary aim to deliver an amazing customer experience and anchors on the Netflix global values
• Fluent in English
• 5+ years in managing medium to large scale partner operation ( Vendor Management).
• Proven project management experience advantagious.
• Proven experience developing and leading large teams in a high-performance culture
• Business Process Outsourcing experience is preferred, but not essential.
• Excellent relationship and partnership building ability (both internal and external)
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Experience presenting reports, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management
• Strong commercial and strategic insight and experience required.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and summarize complex performance and customer data.
• Proven ability to track, measure, and optimize multi-disciplined operations team
• Understanding of SVOD platforms' (streaming video on demand) preferred.