Talent Management Coordinator
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment by bringing top-quality global content to virtually every country around the world. We've seen rapid growth of our business in APAC as we've scaled our programming, and we are continuing to add high performers to our teams to support and propel that expansion. Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
Our Global Expense & Corporate Card Operations team is searching for an operations professional to support the growing business in APAC. This position is located in Singapore and will be responsible for providing an excellent employee experience for all Netflix Expense & Corporate Card related inquiries. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, able to process a large volume of corporate card orders and inquiries, and will possess excellent communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new global corporate card implementation, and part of a fast-paced and growing international company.
• Assist in development and scalability of global expense and corporate card operations as Netflix continues to grow its global presence and employee base.
• Assist in implementation of sustainable global corporate card and expense initiatives to better support our employees.
• Manage administration of the corporate card program, including but not limited to: issuance of new cards, increases in card limits, fraud charge inquiries and lost cards.
• Field and respond to corporate card charge inquiries related to expense report creation and submissions in Workday.
• Assist Expense team analysts regarding employee related inquiries and projects.
• Assist in employee outreach and engagement related activities.
• Day to day management of corporate card management and vendor relationships.
Qualities We're Looking For:
• Ability to multitask and handle high volumes.
• Finance and/or operational experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and drive improvements and continuously simplify processes.
• Able to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners.
• Ticketing system experience - ZenDesk is a plus
• Corporate Card and Expense systems experience - experience with Workday Expense, CitiBank and Wells Fargo systems is a plus.
• Multiple Languages are a plus especially Japaneses and Korean