Production Planning: Strategy & Partnerships is looking for a Coordinator to create and schedule booking reservations, charge rental costs back to productions and bill resources (stages/offices/support, ancillary, post production, corporate rebates, set lighting and grip equipment and more) using Xytech facility management software, with the goal of driving the most benefit and value for Netflix productions around the world.
Xytech is a dynamic global space and asset management tool that allows for scheduling, billing, and data reporting attributes that integrate with other internal programs for invoicing. Additional tasks include routine Xytech system testing and training sessions.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, learns fast, solves problems creatively, and excels in building and maintaining cross-functional relationships. You are able to prioritize several projects at once and respond accordingly while being an effective communicator. You are passionate about change and making an impact, and align with our culture of people over process. The idea of being part of a dream team that strives toward greatness while being flexible, fun, stimulating, creative and collaborative excites you.
In addition to Xytech responsibilities, you will be impactful by:
• Working in systems, beyond Xytech, that facilitate workflows with cross-functional partners. Producing Google sheets, pivot tables and booking summaries in accordance with these workflows, in addition to checking and vetting data/metrics for various dashboards.
• Streamlining and growing non-facility billing for productions and other studio partners' chargebacks by doing research, thinking through set-up, creating demos etc.
• Tracking and monitoring reports of varied cadences, as well as organizing trackers and keeping them up to date.
• Being the go-to when partners need assistance with system set-up and reconciliation (resources and rates) for new territories.
• Partnering with cross-functional teams to collect and analyze data for varied requests (forecasting, cost recovery, utilization, market rate data etc.). Liaising with Finance to support invoicing and batching periods.
• Involvement in the above for Asia-Pacific (APAC), as this role will eventually take the lead on chargebacks for the region.
• Working knowledge of Xytech is strongly preferred but not required
• Must have strong computer skills with an ability to learn multiple systems quickly
• Must know Excel, specifically how to create pivot tables
• Must know Google ecosystem (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Drive)
• Must be able to analyze large datasets and communicate any gaps, questions and/or assumptions in a concise and clear manner
• Must be adaptable to nuances of workflows from different regions
• Willingness to have flexible hours for timely/urgent matters and/or working with stakeholders in different time zones
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Production experience a plus but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z22e-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.