Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Reporting to the Studio Projects Manager, in this role you will coordinate and support effective solutions which add value to the creative process, embrace innovation and deliver economies of scale.
As the Studio Facilities Projects Coordinator you will consolidate data, track project progress, and provide essential documentation that supports and leverages our regionalized vision in conjunction with our global strategy.
• Coordinate data collection, documentation, tracking, and updates relating to Studio Facilities Projects in the UK and EMEA, in conjunction with a budget and agreed timelines.
• Studio sustainability operational support - work collaboratively with productions and internal teams to achieve sustainable advantages, extending our reach to waste streams, travel, renewables and supporting the mentoring of change.
• Collation and deployment of key metrics and background justification for all Capital investments, negotiations, workload, and initiatives.
• Maintain statistics and supporting data to allow for visual analysis of our CRR and operational accountabilities within facilities across our Master Lease Agreement (MLA) portfolio in order to drive data-informed decisions.
• Support the delivery of sustainable and financially effective solutions to all production and internal teams' challenges and roadblocks, from inception to completion of the initiative journey.
• Through investigation and connecting with our production network, understand opportunities to drive and embed streamlined processes that enhance our operational output and deliver a greater experience for our creative teams.
• Support all internal programming, action items, responses, reporting, and deliverables to maintain momentum and visibility, in conjunction with the Studio Projects Manager.
• Liaise with key vendors, external partners, and production teams to build out a network of essential support and maintain strong communication.
• General office administration including organizing meetings, schedules, and electronic folders for an efficient and effective way of working.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience working with projects within a Studio Operations environment.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Experience dealing with 3rd party providers (e.g. utility companies, vendors, etc.) is a plus.
• Strong planning and organizational skills in a fast-moving environment.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, GMail, MS Word, and MS Excel.
• Fluency in English is a must. Spanish is a strong plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bjz4-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.