Studio Logistics Team
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. We've assembled top-notch creative teams to find those inventive storytellers and high-caliber technical teams to create the groundbreaking technology required to delight our members around the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator, Major Studio TV Licensing for the Major Studio TV Licensing team. This role requires keen attention to detail, strong contractual understanding, and significant initiative. The ideal candidate will have an interest and experience in contract administration, project management, and the willingness to evolve with Netflix. They will report to the Director, TV Licensing.
• Managing the execution of new agreements across departments including Content Operations, Legal, Finance, and Content Acquisition
• Liaising with cross-functional teams including Comms and Marketing, making tactical decisions, communicating group strategy, and developing and implementing new tools
• Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, amendments, start dates, options, etc.
• Developing relationships with external content partners and work closely to communicate key issues and resolve potential issues
• Logging creative materials and periodically reviewing opportunities with the team
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects
• BA/BS required
• At least 2 years of related work experience is required
• Open to varied backgrounds, though prior experience with studios, agencies, and/or production companies that sit at the intersection of creative and business is preferred.
• High level of organization and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, and curious
• Must have a love of television. Knowledge of domestic and international studio landscape is a plus