Netflix aspires to provide great entertainment for people everywhere from the world's best creators across TV series, films, documentaries, comedy, etc. Our members have control over what they watch, when and where, all with no commercials. It's an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment. If you are a talented public relations executive with a passion for content and entertainment, keep reading.
About the Role
The Coordinator, Series Publicity will play a key role in supporting the series publicity team. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary and juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who has a positive attitude and can exercise good judgment, takes initiative and demonstrates strong communication skills. You thrive in an environment devoid of bureaucracy and layers. Read our culture memo to learn more about how we work at Netflix. The job is based in Mumbai and reports to the Lead, Series Publicity based in Mumbai.
To succeed in this role you will need to be
• Passionate about entertainment and a fan of series
• Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find a solution and make wise decisions, even when faced with ambiguity.
• Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat
• Curious and eager to learn. Not timid to take risks, make mistakes and then explore what can be done differently or better the next time
• Have a point of view, be collaborative and offer their unique perspective and voice
• Not scared to voice complex ideas to peers & leaders and are 'cool under fire' while managing a multitude of simultaneous tasks
• Self-aware and not afraid to sunshine what they could have done better
• Take action on constructive feedback and do not avoid giving feedback to the rest of the team
• Looking to develop their skillset and learn the fundamentals of what makes a stellar publicity campaign
• Embody & promote our company values every day
• Tasks are varied, extensive, and timely. The coordinator is responsible for the majority of the daily logistical functions of the team including upkeep of team documents, the booking of travel and glam, generating of talent schedules, day-to-day budget maintenance as well as communication with talent and creators where needed
• Track and update information related to our series in a timely way including the news announcement calendar, project calendar, timelines, press coverage, and press notes
• Create and manage talent itineraries and book and oversee all aspects of the trip to ensure all goes smoothly, including troubleshooting
• Negotiate glam rates and work with agencies to ensure payment
• Support junket, festival, premiere, and press day activities including travel and glam coordination, day of logistics, and select talent handling duties
• Day-to-day maintenance of title budgets within Anaplan, track and submit payments, request or ''give back'' funds and submit POs
• Coordinate with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment, create and submit SOWs and contracts and PO schedule for payment, onboard new vendors as needed
• Support press needs with asset and publicity materials, assisting with interview schedules
• Assigns early access screeners and troubleshoot as needed
• Update series information across various internal databases including the Media Center
• Work with cross-functional teams such as Content, Marketing, Awards, Comms, and Regional PR
• Assist with scheduling and facilitation of meetings, including securing of conference rooms, assist in putting together presentations, and coordinating audiovisual needs
• The successful candidate for the Coordinator, Series Publicity will have 3+ years of entertainment experience including in publicity, communications, media and/ or agency, studio or TV network
• Experience handling a high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people, departments, and teams while simultaneously managing competing priorities
• Must possess solid organisational skills and be able to manage time effectively
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7byw6-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.