Netflix is seeking a Coordinator to support the Production Management team in Original Series. This position would focus on an increasing slate of television series from pre-production through delivery, working closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, a creative problem-solver, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Work in tandem with production management executives to onboard and support original series productions produced at Netflix
• Create, update, track and proactively maintain inward and outward-facing production resources and documents
• Serve as a bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner
• Maintain internal databases for production schedules, crew, and contacts
• Schedule, coordinate, track and attend initial in house kick-off and ongoing production meetings for the various productions
• Serve as the in-house production coordinator for all phases of pre-production through post-production, including start paperwork management, writers' room and office set up, and additional support
• Procure and maintain heads of department lists for freelance crew
• Research and outreach to potential filming locations and studios across the world
• Champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate into production workflows
• Perform special project research for production executives as needed
• 3 years hands-on production office or set experience in feature film or television production
• Strong understanding of traditional production schedules and paperwork
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Team player who operates in a fast-paced team oriented setting
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the Google apps suite
• Familiarity with Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling beneficial but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93x9z-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.