Coordinator, Post Production - Animated Series (EMEA/APAC)
At Netflix Animation Post Production, we want to revolutionise the animation industry by telling global stories in diverse formats, with teams that represent our audiences and leverage cutting-edge technologies to bring these stories to the screen.
Animated Series Post Production is seeking a Post Production Coordinator who will act as the primary post production contact across all phases of production and ensure our partners successfully deliver to Netflix within approved schedule, technical and budget parameters. This position works in concert with the Post Production Manager and is the bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to anticipate challenges, problem solve and communicate expectations/needs.
People who excel on this team are positive, kind, self-motivated, flexible of thought, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and a drive to problem solve. This is a fast-paced environment and requires someone who is able to exercise good judgement and excellent communication.
• Assist the Post Production Manager in vetting post production budgets, schedules, and vendor bids to ensure each show has the resources and plan to deliver content of the highest quality
• Coordinate the onboarding of productions to the Netflix ecosystem of tools
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Digital Asset coordination and delivery for Netflix internal teams
• Improve workflows by using evolving technologies and authoring best practices
• Data aggregation - Post Schedules, Post Info, Personnel/Facility - into the Netflix ecosystem and streamline digital workflows
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for production recording, sound design, and picture mastering within various geographic regions
• Coordinate Post Production Workflow calls for their titles
• Improve workflows by embracing technologies and in collaboration with cross-functional teams authoring best practices for both inward and outward-facing teams
• Assist with the set-up of key screenings or sharing of materials for outside use, as in press releases or marketing requests, in coordination with other teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Passion for Animation programming
• At least 3 years experience as a Post Supervisor or Post Coordinator in animation or scripted series
• Experience working on and managing multiple projects simultaneously, which will range content providers across the EMEA and APAC regions
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment supervising numerous projects in various states of production
• Interest in new production technologies and workflows for UHD/4K, HDR, and Dolby Atmos
• Team-player who operates well in a fast-paced setting
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Eagerness to continue learning and be curious about all facets of post production as well as how they relate to the wider business
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Google Apps suite
• Fluency in English and at least one other language preferred but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekbx5-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.