Human Resources Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix seeks a Coordinator to join the Physical Production Legal team based in our Los Angeles office to focus on day-to-day production legal matters related to Netflix productions. The successful candidate will work throughout the production process collaborating with internal teams and external productions across Netflix's slate of high-profile series and film projects. This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and the future of streaming content.
• Managing & updating dashboards, team status sheets and document management systems.
• Coordinating the execution, distribution and uploading of signed agreements to internal applications as well as distribution to external parties.
• Coordinating and scheduling internal and external kick-off and sync meetings and calls with production teams
• Increasing the operational efficiency and communication between the business/legal teams and other internal departments (e.g. physical production, post production, visual effects).
• Drafting Certificate of Engagements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and other production related agreements.
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.
• Exemplify the core Netflix Values.
• An undergraduate degree and experience in television or film production (e.g. unit production manager, production coordinator, location manager).
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate between cross-functional teams.
• Adept at developing and fostering relationships with counterparts within the relevant production communities, thorough knowledge of the television and film landscape is a plus but not required.
• Tech-savvy, including proficiency with Google Suite and cloud-based document and database systems e.g., Airtable, iManage.
• Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
• Ability to respond positively to change and be receptive to new ideas.
• Proven track record of improving team organization and efficiency.
• Research experience a plus, but not required.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside the area of expertise.
• Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw72bn-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.