Manager, Post Production
Producing quality VFX content at scale, efficiently and with less friction is a challenge that requires fresh thinking. NetFX is an in-house visual effects platform that allows artists and productions to optimize work output on a global scale. This unique division provides streamlined VFX tools and resources to create, connect, and collaborate with productions anywhere in the world.
NetFX pairs artist talent from around the world with productions to increase schedule flexibility and offer competitive market rates. People who excel on this team are positive, kind, self-motivated, flexible of thought, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and a drive to problem solve. This is a fast-paced environment and requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and excellent communication.
• Assist the Program Manager to track and manage projects and priorities, keeping stakeholders apprised of status as well as helping anticipate and problem solve potential roadblocks
• Maintain and improve tools for tracking the performance of existing initiatives
• Curate external/internal agendas and ensure that all priority topics are addressed and deliverables are assignedImprove workflows by embracing evolving technologies and in collaboration with cross-functional teams authoring best practices for both inward and outward-facing teams
• Present projected initiatives to cross-functional team members in order to gain alignment on proposed strategic initiatives
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving
• Superior proficiency with program management tools
• Adept at writing, facilitating, and presenting
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw77qn-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.