London, United Kingdom
Global Content Services supports Netflix's marketing mission by working closely with multiple teams, such as Publicity and Editorial & Publishing, to help execute their visions and amplify the conversations around the world. Our team serves as the main point of contact between Netflix teams and external licensed partners (i.e. BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Sony, etc) to secure approvals for off-service marketing campaigns, share pre-approved promotional assets, and provide guidelines when teams are creating assets.
The ideal Content Services Coordinator candidate is a self-motivated worker who thrives in an environment that relies on self-discipline and the ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. You are extremely detail-oriented and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment. With shifting priorities and multiple deadlines, this position requires a high level of multi-tasking and follow-through.
• Very strong ability to problem solve, multitask, and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Minimum 2 years of experience dealing with digital assets and partner relationships preferably in a studio or technology related environment
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously and independently
• Advanced proficiency with Google Suite
• General understanding of Social Media landscape
• Passion for film & television is a must
• Healthy interactions with marketing teams, creative agencies as well as familiarity with studio/network campaigns or entertainment branding.
• Review, prioritize, and track digital assets
• Assist with creative asset approvals
• Assist with digital asset management and archiving including transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up and uploading
• Access reporting tools to analyze / confirm top performing & upcoming content
• Provide support to internal marketing / PR & Social teams
• Act as a central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across region-based Marketing, Publicity, Product and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialise, absorb, organise and address cross-functional feedback (where possible)
• Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies as well as studio partners
• Independently execute and use discretion to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner
• Consistently strive to review the current operational workflow and identify efficiencies
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals