With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
Global Content Services supports Netflix's marketing mission by working closely with multiple teams, such as Marketing, Publicity, and Social, to help execute their visions and amplify the conversations around the world. Our team serves as the main point of contact between Netflix teams and external licensed partners (i.e. WB, NBCU, CJ, etc) to secure approvals for off-service marketing campaigns, share pre-approved promotional assets, and provide guidelines when teams are creating assets.
The ideal Content Services Coordinator candidate is a self-motivated worker who thrives in an environment that relies on self-discipline and the ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. You are extremely detail-oriented and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment. You have experience in building relationships with external agencies and partners. With shifting priorities and multiple deadlines, this position requires a high level of multi-tasking and follow-through.
• Act as a central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across region-based Marketing, Publicity, Product, and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialize, absorb, organize and address cross-functional feedback
• Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies
• Independently manage and build relationships with external licensed partners and studios
• Independently execute and use discretion to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner
• Consistently strive to review the current operational workflow and identify efficiencies
• Review, prioritize, and track digital assets
• Assist with creative asset approvals
• Assist with digital asset management and archiving including transferring, renaming, attaching metadata, adjusting, backing up, and uploading
• Access reporting tools to analyze/confirm top performing & upcoming content
• Provide support to internal marketing / PR & Social teams
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
• Minimum 4 years of experience dealing with digital assets and partner relationships preferably in a studio or entertainment-related environment
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Ability to build relationships with external partners and able to come up with solutions when an issue arises
• Healthy interactions and understanding of marketing/social teams and creative agencies' goals
• Familiarity with studio/network campaigns or entertainment branding
• Assess cross-functional workflow and problem solve for operational efficiencies
• Advanced proficiency with Google Suite
• Fluency in English and Korean is a must
• Proficiency in any other Asian language is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r002x1-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.