Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 238 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the International Content Acquisition team, with a particular focus on Southeast Asia (SEA). The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. They will report to the Content Lead - PH, MY & SG.
• Tracking and docketing all incoming material (including pitches, spec scripts, books, screeners, etc.)
• Managing the process and flow of content submission ie directing submissions to the relevant content executives, monitoring and following up on timely responses
• Acting as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate the compilation of information, timely sharing, and addressing incoming requests
• Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Increasing the team's operational efficiency
• Updating all internal tools and trackers with up-to-date information on all titles in a timely manner
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong project management skills.
• Experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts.
• Business communication skills in one or more Southeast Asian language is a plus (e.g. Thai/ Vietnamese/ Bahasa Malaysia/ Bahasa Indonesia)
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form (English).
• Skilled at identifying priorities and working proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally while thinking practically and being solution-oriented.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite, and PowerPoint required. Knowledge of other productivity tools such as Airtable is a plus.
• Tech-savvy with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor.
• Research and analytics experience is a plus.
• Can be trusted to maintain confidentiality and safeguard valuable information.
• Have a growth mindset and are eager to flourish in our unique company culture (see Who We Are).
Education & Work Experience:
• BA/BS required
• At least 7 years of professional work experience with 3+ years of previous coordinator/project manager experience is required
• Prior studio, agency, consulting, or media-focused technology experience is a definite advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqez2m-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.