Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 238 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking a Coordinator, Korean content (Film & Series) based in Seoul, Korea.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. She/he will report to the Director of the Content Team in Korea.
• Track and evaluate all incoming material (including pitches, scripts, books, etc) and provide recommendations for Film & Series
• Managing the process and flow of content submission
• Interfacing with prospective content partners
• Acting as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc
• Conducting market and competitive research
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the team's operational efficiency
• Min. 3-5 years of experiences to work in the film/series industry
• Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts, as well as reviewing and executing licensing contracts
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking and curious with great calm
• Research and analytic experience is a plus
• Fluency in English and Korean is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
넷플릭스는 다양한 경험과 생각을 가진 구성원이 모였을 때 최고의 성과를 내는 팀을 만들어 갈 수 있다고 믿고 있습니다. 다양성과 포용성은 우리가 지향하는 기업 문화의 핵심 중 하나이며, 이것의 궁극적인 목적은 모든 직원이 역량을 마음껏 발휘하고 성장하며 기여할 수 있도록 환경을 조성하는 것입니다. 인재를 선별하는 과정은 이러한 목적을 달성하는 데 매우 중요합니다. 이에 따라 넷플릭스는 성별, 인종, 피부색, 국적, 종교, 성적 지향, 나이, 결혼 여부 등 모든 개인적인 배경과 상관없이 모두에게 평등한 기회를 보장하며, 공정한 과정을 통해 채용을 진행하고 있습니다.
장애인 및 국가보훈 대상자는 관련 법령에 따라 우대합니다.
We are aware of an issue where some applicants may face difficulties submitting their resumes via our job site. Our internal teams are currently working on solving the issue. In the meantime, if you face difficulties in submitting your application to our job site, try this:
(1) Clear your cookie and cache, then resubmit your application.
(2) Apply for this job using this link.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rby8py-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.