Coordinator, Legal Delivery
Los Angeles, CA
With over 204 million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it is an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our international efforts have brought Netflix to virtually all countries around the globe and we are excited to bring even more of our Originals programming to our viewers everywhere.
Netflix seeks an experienced coordinator for a Los Angeles based role with responsibility for a wide array of matters related to Netflix's original content initiative. The successful candidate will work within the company's Original series business & legal affairs team in both the development and production phases of the company's slate of high-profile television shows.
The successful candidate will have some prior experience in entertainment, preferably in a business affairs and/or legal setting. They will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of scripted productions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
• Maintaining and updating various dashboards and document management systems
• Increasing the operational efficiency between the Business & Legal team and other internal departments (e.g., marketing, production, credits, Minors and Diligence)
• Working with Business & Legal executives, line producers and production personnel regarding day-to-day business/legal issues during prep, principal and post-production
• Preparation and review of summaries of on-camera talent restrictions/approvals
• Acting as point person for fielding questions related to payments, talent representatives' information, talent deal terms (e.g., contractual travel requirements, dressing room, perks)
• Coordinating receiving, distributing and uploading signed agreements internally and externally
• Drafting various short form agreements during the development and production periods