Netflix's International Original Film team is seeking an experienced Legal Coordinator who will provide support to the growing Business & Legal Affairs team, based in London. The individual will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of international productions with an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Contract administration and document management.
• Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, credits, etc.
• Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems .
• Reviewing, summarizing and tracking film credits and credit obligations
• Summarizing and coordinating deliveries for chain of title.
• Assisting with matters relating to studio releases.
• Facilitating and improving cross-functional communication, alignment and collaboration with other departments (including finance, production, delivery and other legal teams).
• Increasing team operational efficiency.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Legal or paralegal experience a plus.
• At least 3 years of content-related work experience, working in or alongside a business and/or legal affairs department.
• Experience with contract review and ability to read, understand and distill key terms.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight schedules in a very fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respectful of new ideas.
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
• Proven track record of improving team organization and efficiency.
• Strong technical skills with an able to learn and use a variety of productivity applications and programs quickly (proficiency with Google Suite a plus).
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
• Commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion.
The Netflix culture attracts individuals who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion and curiosity. The Netflix culture is a critical foundation of how we work.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2npvm-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.