Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time - it's an exciting time to work at Netflix!
As a company, we challenge industry norms by pushing one another to think creatively about complex questions. Our legal team is no exception. We think critically about the range of legal issues our business faces and act in a manner consistent with our freedom and responsibility culture, one marked by a bias toward action, collaborative work, candid discussions, by leaning into smart risks and taking ownership of bold decisions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our Seoul-based Business Affairs team, to help support our growing content acquisition & production efforts in Korea. The candidate will assist in scaling our Korean content business, working alongside core cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate will have some prior contract management experience in a business or legal affairs setting. They will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, technology oriented, and be able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of content deals with an unwavering attention to detail. They will also be excited and inspired by Netflix culture. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This position will be based in Seoul, Korea.
• Contract administration, including contract execution, filing and database management.
• Coordinating collection and dissemination of a large volume of production contracts.
• Creating, updating and maintaining Airtable bases and spreadsheets tracking financials, credits, ongoing obligations, deal terms, etc.
• Managing, maintaining, and updating local templates and forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems.
• Conducting legal and territory-specific research, and maintaining a legal knowledge and contract templates database.
• Working cross-functionally to maintain alignment and facilitate communication between departments, and similarly-situated teams in other regions.
• Identifying operational and tool-related inefficiencies and collaborating with cross-functional partners for better solutions.
• Analyzing and interpreting agreements for owned and licensed content and accurately setting up distribution windows and other rights attributes in our rights management system.
• Maintaining high alignment with cross functional partners to assist with legal aspects of Korean titles and their window set-up for the successful launch of titles on the Netflix Service.
• At least 5 years of contract management experience, rights management, or paralegal experience at either a global company or law firm; experience in drafting contracts and legal documents is preferred.
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively coordinate between cross-functional teams.
• Ability to learn about new tools quickly and identify opportunities for tool improvement.
• Ability to manage a high volume of information with great accuracy.
• Ability to think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Ability to respond positively to change, can pivot quickly and be respectful of new ideas with willingness to tackle matters outside their area of expertise.
• Curiosity in seeking to understand broader business objectives and priorities, and a deep appreciation of how other teams affect, and are affected by, their work.
• Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity.
• Proficiency in Google Suite; knowledge of Airtable or other equivalent information management tools would be plus.
• BA/BS required.
• Fluency in Korean and English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
넷플릭스는 다양한 경험과 생각을 가진 구성원이 모였을 때 최고의 성과를 내는 팀을 만들어 갈 수 있다고 믿고 있습니다. 다양성과 포용성은 우리가 지향하는 기업 문화의 핵심 중 하나이며, 이것의 궁극적인 목적은 모든 직원이 역량을 마음껏 발휘하고 성장하며 기여할 수 있도록 환경을 조성하는 것입니다. 인재를 선별하는 과정은 이러한 목적을 달성하는 데 매우 중요합니다. 이에 따라 넷플릭스는 성별, 인종, 피부색, 국적, 종교, 성적 지향, 나이, 결혼 여부 등 모든 개인적인 배경과 상관없이 모두에게 평등한 기회를 보장하며, 공정한 과정을 통해 채용을 진행하고 있습니다.
장애인 및 국가보훈 대상자는 관련 법령에 따라 우대합니다.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2bzb7-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.