The Artist Management team at Netflix Animation is looking for a Coordinator to support Managers and the growing talent needs.
The ideal candidate has a passion for Animation and supporting a dynamic/ever-growing team. Must be self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, and adaptable to a fast-paced and frequently evolving environment. Excellent written and verbal communication are critical, as well as impeccable attention to detail for effectively managing internal databases and tracking individual talent experience across multiple departments at the studio.
• Partner with Artist Managers, creators/producers and talent to understand the diverse needs of different productions, pipelines and disciplines
• Work with Artist Managers in building and maintaining relationships with NAS talent for short and long term opportunities
• Identify candidates through our internal talent pool based on assessing the aesthetic and/or needs of individual productions
• Curating internal portfolios for talent presentations with productions and studio hiring managers
• Assist with the preparation of job offers by gathering compensation data and candidate experience & history
• Support staffing by creating reports and compiling data where talent recasting is needed in a timely manner
• Maintain Calendars and schedule talent one-on-ones, show meetings, presentations, and department meetings
• Monitoring the communications to and within the department by updating our pod task dashboard for follow up
• Coordinating artist management tasks across verticals and helps to inform better comms workflows
• Support and lead ad hoc projects
• Point of contact for individual internal transitions within the department
• Key contact for cross-functional partnerships (eg Resource Management, Ops Teams, Employee Services, Talent Acquisition)
• Help maintain data in our internal tracking software and systems such as Airtable, Lever/Candidate ATS, and proprietary applications
• In partnership with Resource Management - collaborate and support the development of artist management talent tools & management systems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years experience in an animation production capacity and/or artist management & recruiting.
• Preferred knowledge of animation workflows and processes
• Exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skillsAbility to effectively communicate and partner with show and studio leadership, content, production and cross-functional teams as well as talent population
• Strong time management and organization skills Innovative thinker, challenges status quo and suggest better approaches and solutions Supportive of cultural nuances that exist across different cities and countries where our talent live and work
• Comfortable with pivoting as needed in our growing animation studio
• Experience in Google Suite, Airtable, and Applicant Tracking Systems a plus
• Ability to work within multiple project management tools in a rapidly changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98037-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.