It's an exciting time to join the Compensation Team at Netflix as we continue to expand! We have a unique approach to compensation here which helps us attract and retain stunning colleagues around the world. We pay employees at their personal top of market for the role we're hiring them into by making a good-faith estimate of the highest compensation each employee could make at peer firms. We don't rely on traditional frameworks like grades, levels or bands; personal top of market is role and individual specific. This requires managers and talent to combine the data they have available from various sources with judgment about the direction the market is moving in order to make an individual compensation decision for each potential colleague. To do this effectively, we need a compensation team that can work without conventional compensation structures and enable our partners to determine the personal top of market for each individual using data, insights and resources that we can provide. This requires a skill set that can balance both the art and science of compensation design.
To that end, we are building out our global compensation team and are hiring a Compensation Analyst focused primarily on the Entertainment side of the business, including Content, Production, Marketing, and Publicity roles. This role will be responsible for partnering with the internal Compensation team as well as HRBPs, Talent Advisors and business leaders to consult on all things related to compensation in addition to providing valuable analytics to support compensation decisions while providing insight into the industry as a whole.
In this role you will:
• Support Compensation Partners in daily activities including providing market data to MIA, TA, and HRBP colleagues
• Develop/run analysis identifying market movement trends, assess gaps in our market data and provide recommendations on how to close candidates
• Work with our data science and HRIS teams to build metrics and dashboards for HR and manager use
• Participate in compensation surveys
• Develop tools and processes to help support the needs of a growing area of the business from a compensation perspective
• Support the development and rollout of our global compensation programs, such as pay equity, comp philosophy training, comp reviews
What we are looking for:
• Strong analytical skills
• Comfortable assessing large data sets through google sheets or excel models
• Eager to learn
• Passion for compensation
• Navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with some level of inconsistency
• Experience with custom compensation programs and models
• Strong communication and engagement skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej8e0-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.