We are seeking an experienced Casting Administrative Assistant to join our Casting Team in London. This individual will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. This role will juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving role that requires someone who is proactive and solution-oriented.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendar for our EMEA Casting Executive including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally
• Coordinate detailed travel arrangements
• Handle administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Heavy communication internally with cross-functional teams and externally with agents, representatives, writers, etc.
• Help track and enter various talent and production-related data
• Work collaboratively with administrative assistants across Casting, Content, Production, Post Production, Marketing and other internal partners
• Do independent research and maintain databases
• BA/BS Degree
• 3-5 years work experience within the entertainment industry with a general understanding of the film, television and talent landscapes preferred
• Ability to handle a very active desk working on multiple projects
• Prior experience reading scripts and providing coverage preferred
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Google Mail
• A positive attitude and general excitement about the work and the stories we tell
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw15mj-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.