Summary of the Role
The Capacity Planning analyst is the most senior WFM IC in the region responsible for generating agent headcount requirements and the billable hours necessary to fulfill the forecasted FTE demand. They are responsible for creating staffing plans that account for attrition, shrinkage, new hires, hours of operation, billable and nonbillable hours, bill rates, site performance and efficiency that are both operationally executable and within the confines of the working budget. They work closely with Operations and BPO partners to ensure the necessary agent headcount is secured to meet their requirement.
• Responsible for the long-term forecasting, metrics planning, and headcount planning for all languages/channels and skills within the region.
• Accurately forecast FTE requirements, staffing levels, and resourcing needs to enable operations to achieve strategic goals and optimize outcomes.
• Create both budgeted and forecasted headcount outlook which accounts for 70% of total CS OPEX.
• Build optimal long-term staffing plans for Customer Service by balancing the needs between the Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Operational Flexibility, and Cost Effectiveness.
• Own end-to–end detailed tracking and control processes for forecasting headcount, site capacity, and metrics performance across a complex vendor network.
• Collect, consolidate, and analyze operational data, including preparing internal reporting deliverables, analyzing trends & drivers, and explaining forecast vs. actual variances.
• Prepare and deliver periodic exec-level updates on status, insights and trends to help inform and guide critical business decisions.
• Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams to understand capacity, headcount, location strategy, ops performance, volumes, arrival patterns, handling times and drivers into the long-term forecast.
• Mitigate capacity risks and provide capacity levers by managing dependencies across multiple sites and clearly communicate opportunities and alternative site strategies.
• Partner with both Operations and Finance teams to support the sizing and scoping of new sites and provide analytical support to internal teams for initiatives and special projects as needed, such as launches of new products/ workflows
• Review data to help in identification of flow/ system deficiencies and work with internal process owners to streamline for continuous improvement
• Develop and implement comprehensive and consistent strategies, tools, and processes related to workforce planning and workload forecasting.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, or Economics or other demonstrated experience in a quantitative field, or equivalent work experience accepted
• 5+ years of FP&A, Capacity Planning, Strategy, Finance or WFM experience
• Experience in capacity planning, long-term forecasting and headcount distribution
• Ability to develop frameworks and solutions to high-level questions and concepts
• Project/program management, process development, influencing, modeling, and consulting skills
• Communication, partnership and interpersonal skills – ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms keeping diverse audience in mind to drive results
• Experience working with contact center operations context
• Experience in Excel and PowerPoint (Google-sheets/Google-slides)
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rey232-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.