Netflix has enjoyed explosive growth in EMEA over the past several years, and the size and complexity of the markets in which we operate mean there's so much more to do. As a Talent Coordinator based in our Amsterdam office, you will have an outsized impact on Netflix's success, by designing a regionalized candidate experience and be a part of the impact of building stunning teams to entertain the world.
As part of the global Talent Coordinating Team, you will be responsible for delivering a high-touch candidate experience that reflects the Netflix culture and thoughtfully includes local cultural nuances. This requires close collaboration & partnership with talent acquisition, hiring managers, panelists, executive assistants, etc.
Visit our culture memo and long-term-view to learn more.
In this role you will:
• Provide an exceptional candidate experience from interview to hire, and collaborate with Recruiting Partners, Hiring Managers and other stakeholders in order to do so
• Coordinate a high volume of interviews, with highly impacted calendars, across multiple regions and time zones
• Be responsible for executing the virtual and onsite experience, taking into account individual accomodations for the candidate to be their best selves.
• Be the constant point of contact and advocate for the candidate throughout the recruiting journey
• Build lasting partnerships through providing and receiving necessary feedback
• Continue to identify opportunities to improve and evolve candidate experience
We want someone who:
• Has strong detail orientation, communication, and prioritization skills
• Is inclusive; you collaborate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Is a team player; open to offer creative and constructive ideas to continue the team's success and efficiency
• Is selfless, always making the candidate journey your highest priority
• Has a passion for delivering an exceptional experience to create an everlasting impression
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a natural problem solver, and has an entrepreneurial mindset
• Is curious about Netflix and the initiatives of the various organizations globally
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years HR, Recruiting and/or Project Management/Executive Coordination experience is ideal
• You will bring proven experience in an international environment
• You are a problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to take on the situation at hand using the resources available to you and are solutions orientated
• You are familiar with the Google product suite, and have worked with applicant tracking/recruitment systems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wxby-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.