Campaign Operations Manager - Brazil & Argentina
We are looking for an experienced manager to oversee title-level campaign production, project management, creative operations, and localization of marketing assets for our Brazil, Argentina and Chile Netflix title campaigns. This person will be joining our Creative Marketing Production team, a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of all our promotional assets for our local Brazil, Argentina and Chile titles. You will be the go-to partner to all cross functional teams, facilitating alignment between global and local teams dedicated to creative, strategy, media, localization, marketing, publicity and social. You will work closely with producers in our video, art & print, digital and local production teams to meet operational campaign needs. This means that you are a nimble, solutions-oriented, project management expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst global, regional and local teams.
• Oversee a slate of titles by managing campaign & asset planning and production -- including timelines, project deliverables, resources, and requests.
• Partner with cross-functional partner teams to ensure effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables, including defining due dates and backout timings for asset releases, so that all campaign beats are realistic and feasible.
• Partner with a team of producers responsible for managing finishing, production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline video, key art, out of home, digital and social creative types.
• Own day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting with cross-functional stakeholder, production and operations teams.
• Use judgement and data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies and producing high-quality campaigns with appropriate velocity and launch accuracy.
• Shepherd scope, budget, and overall campaign resources.
Experience & Skills
• 6-10 years of marketing account management, creative project management or creative production experience, preferably at an entertainment company or advertising/media agency with an emphasis on entertainment.
• High competency and proven track record of project management of high profile global campaigns, preferably title launches.
• Experience managing a high volume of campaigns in parallel, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
• Fluent in video, artwork, digital, and social asset types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, production, localization, servicing and ad trafficking.
• Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Portuguese and English are required (Spanish is a plus).
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - a proactive self-starter, who doesn't wait to be told what to do and is resourceful in finding solutions.
• You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx1ppz-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.