Netflix is seeking an experienced Business Operations Manager to join the Game Operations team.
The Business Operations Manager will drive the technical integrations of acquired Game Studios, collaborating with internal stakeholders including IT and Infosec. The Business Operations manager will cultivate relationships with all internal game studios to deploy scalable solutions pertaining to game development hardware and software, including licensed game engines.
The ideal candidate will have experience working alongside game developers, planning and executing on necessary infrastructure. They will be able to work with a diverse set of stakeholders to establish tailored support for the Game Studios.
• Work with the Game Studio technical leaders and Dev Ops to establish the development and product infrastructure needed for the Internal Studios including recently acquired developers.
• Partner with Netflix internal technical teams including Infosec, IT, Data Compliance, and Procurement to align goals, plan, and establish that infrastructure.
• Identify and mitigate technical risks, balancing Netflix company requirements and preferences with advocating for game developer needs.
• Negotiate business terms with game-specific service providers
• Unity Enterprise seat license management and build server allocations. Unity billing management.
• Games-specific hardware configuration recommendations and testing with Ntech.
• Determining enterprise license needs for development software (Zbrush, etc.)
• Live the Netflix Culture and ensure it is represented in your day-to-day interactions with cross-functional teams
• Contribute to Netflix and Game Studio overall working environment and culture, where expressing your thoughts and sharing your feedback is a part of your every day
• 7+ years of experience in account/client management or operations in the game industry, working closely with game developers
• Familiarity and understanding of the game development process, preferably with a live service game/s with multi-year live operations
• Ability to identify risks early and often and suggest mitigation strategies that are thought through and consider multiple paths to a solution
• Excellent communication and partner management skills, ability to quickly identify issues and challenges, engaging critical stakeholders for expedient resolution
• Continuously looking for ways to improve and iterate on an existing framework, or building anew for best results
• Passion for video games, innovations in software and hardware and how they enrich the player experience
• Los Gatos, CA or Los Angeles, CA
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $100,000 - 600,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjy3q2-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.