The Benefits Operations Analyst position is part of the Benefits Team within the Talent Experience Operations (TEO) team. We have a unique approach to our benefits philosophy here at Netflix, developing and delivering programs that support our freedom and responsibility culture. In a culture that supports creativity, innovation, and inclusion as key competencies, this position will have the responsibility of applying the same method of thinking towards the delivery of innovative benefit offerings for our talent across the US and Canada.
• You will work with the Benefits Operations Manager to carry out the operations strategy, design, and administration of Netflix benefits.
• You will oversee and will be responsible for the operational work and strategy as it relates to the benefit programs you support from start to finish.
• You will partner closely with the Benefits Program Partner to implement and launch new benefit programs.
• You will be responsible for our financial, legal, and supplier management by partnering with Finance and AP.
• You will partner closely with stakeholders such as Payroll and HRIS to ensure accurate data exchange, successful file feed integrations, root causing/solving file feed issues, and effective operations of our programs.
• You will lead the operations of the annual Open Enrollment as well as other program implementations from start to finish.
• You will thoroughly understand and execute the compliance landscape that governs UCAN benefits.
• You will work closely with our Employee Services Generalist team and our health care partners to both support them in responding to employee benefit inquiries/escalations and draw insights and learnings from their front-line communication with employees to inform our work.
• You will create clear benefit communications, enhancing and updating our internal and external benefits site as well as other new and innovative communications methods.
• You will work closely with HRIS to manage the Workday benefits module, resolve eligibility issues, implement system improvements, and test changes.
• 7 years in a Benefits/HR role.
• You have HR experience at entertainment and/or technology organizations (preferred but not required) or a similar industry that operates in a fast-paced and agile environment
• Experience using Workday is a plus
• Passion. Our employees are our top priority, and enabling an amazing employee experience as a consumer of our benefits programs is your main guiding principle.
• Curiosity. You are able to approach benefits with a deeply analytical and curious mind to take in many data points and provide summaries and actionable recommendations in a clear and concise way. You operate using good judgment.
• Collaborative. You have the ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams understanding there is not one single voice making decisions. You actively seek feedback on our benefits from across the business.
• Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners while remaining highly organized and empathic. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63bm9-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.