Our Awards team is looking for a dynamic professional to join Series Awards. The ideal candidate will have knowledge working across television genres, including but not limited to dramas, comedies, animation, unscripted, and children's programs, with a publicity or marketing specialty.
This candidate will support the strategy and PR team, including assisting with logistics for photo shoots, press junkets/days, events, submissions, and more. They will liaise with publicity teams on talent and event requests, track all campaign activity, work directly with agencies to ensure logistical x-functional support and implementation of campaign strategy, aid with presentations and document creation for campaigns, and more.
They're well versed in publicity and marketing strategies that promote programs across earned and paid media channels. They have a strong knowledge of awards campaigns, including submissions, competitions, events, and asset management. They are able to execute cross-functional strategies and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong execution and tactical functionality
• Strong knowledge of Guilds and Academies, including but not limited to ATAS, SAG, PGA, WGA, DGA, and more
• Ability to stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams
• Strong event management skills
• Ability to prioritize a heavy workload
• High energy, motivated, and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment
• Self-starter with exceptional follow-through, organization, and attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills and can multitask and prioritize a high-volume workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnpomk-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.