We are looking for an experienced and passionate AV Producer to oversee all aspects of AV Production for our promotional marketing campaign needs. This includes title-level campaign alignment as well as finishing and localization of marketing assets for our Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia and Mexico Netflix title campaigns. This person will be joining our Creative Marketing Production team, a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution of marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
Reporting to the Director, LATAM Creative Marketing Production, you would be responsible for managing the finishing and localization production processes of our AV Marketing campaigns, working collaboratively with a wide range of partners to understand and execute a variety of AV needs. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. This means that you are nimble, able to balance competing priorities among global stakeholders, and thrive as both a strong individual lead and as a collaborative team member.
• Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors, production agencies, and creative partners (both internal and external) in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
• Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to understand their roles and needs as it relates to AV assets and overall campaign rollout.
• Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our cross-functional marketing and communication teams.
• Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables in a timely manner while maintaining high creative execution.
Experience & Skills
• 8+ years of AV Servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio, or creative agency.
• Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows and stakeholders, including understanding both the creative and production processes of AV deliverables. Knowledge of the Latin American regional Marketing industry is a plus.
• Experience managing a high volume of AV campaigns and a variety of AV assets in parallel, working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Fluent in AV types and formats while also understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing, and trafficking.
• Familiar with Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-form promotional content for marketing and/or publicity needs.
• Ability to establish clear expectations and manage workflows while maintaining a stance of collaboration and inclusiveness.
• Must be a native Latin American Spanish speaker. English fluency is required while fluency in Brazilian Portuguese is a plus.
• You have an open, effective, and direct communication style, including a strong ability to understand both the technical and creative conversations, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
• You embody a willingness to wear multiple hats, being nimble and reactive, as needed.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented person, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the AV Marketing Production, maintaining an entrepreneurial mindset, not waiting to be told what to do and resourceful in finding solutions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykxbk-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.