It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and have locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Production Operations in APAC, and based out of Mumbai, you will be responsible for driving AV production, building scale, and collaborating cross-functionally with internal partners dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing across both Global and Regional teams.
You are both hands-on as well as responsible for managing end-to-end production processes, and drive technical scalable solutions for all our AV marketing needs in India.
You understand Finishing and Localisation, Ingestion, Versioning, workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge creative, project management and technical needs, whilst being a force of calm and good judgment. You are an adaptable person who revels in change.
You will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment on all AV needs on our Netflix Original Title campaigns.
• Source, Finish and Localise Marketing AV assets for our Global and Regional teams.
• Able to identify and display strong judgement in order to solve for delivery issues.
• Know when to switch between being hands-on on urgent tasks and managing both internal and external partners on projects.
• Own day-to-day communication and escalation with internal AV producer-peers, and external production agencies in order to efficiently manage campaigns and key technical initiatives.
• Plan and manage internal and external AV production / post-production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources. Responsible for financial planning, and vendor relationship management.
• Liaise with external studio partners to source accurate and consistent AV deliverables to facilitate downstream production work.
• Manage our AV production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Subject-matter expert on the latest trends in creative video technologies, new video formats, and global social video ecosystem for paid social platforms.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless for scalable and pan-regional campaigns.
• Work closely with the global & local teams, supporting local implementation and leveraging materials to deploy regional marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Strong sense of ownership and maintains a high-level of quality control finesse.
• 8+ years of AV Post Production & Servicing experience, with an emphasis on short form content at scale, creative & operational workflows, finishing, and localisation.
• From entertainment studio, post-production house or creative content agency.
• Experience managing high volume global creative campaigns in parallel, collaborating with diverse geographically dispersed teams to deliver offline and digital video marketing materials.
• Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements, 4K, Dolby Atmos and HDR. Basic working knowledge including Adobe Creative Suite required - specifically Premiere, Photoshop, Encoder and AfterEffects.
• Advanced fluency in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Proficient in Localisation workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and subtitling/dubbing of short-form content marketing materials.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Advance fluency in scalable trafficking and dispatching platforms across Asia, including broadcast TV, cinema, and various privately owned digital out-of-home.
• Strong network of regional partners and vendors who can help scale efficiently and effectively.
• Expert in regional AV government and private media clearance practices.
• Leadership experience is a bonus.
• Advanced fluency in English.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roox36-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.