It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
The Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team in EMEA is looking for an experienced AV Localization Specialist. In this role, you would be responsible for Localization and Versioning of Netflix marketing Audio/Visual assets such as Trailers, Featurettes and Social media video posts. You are a detail-oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You have creative sensibility and a keen eye for storytelling. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Production Operations Manager, you will join a team of Producers and Localization Specialists that manage the finishing and localization for Netflix's AV Marketing campaigns worldwide.
This role can be based in London or Amsterdam.
• End to End localization and adaptation workflow.
• Localize & version marketing AV assets to meet the specific requirements of each region.
• With the help of automation tools within After Effects, localize the original text graphics in up to 28 languages worldwide.
• Use Premiere Pro to prepare XMLs for multiple file encoding.
• QC and Manage Assets through proprietary tools.
• Technical liaison between AV production, Translations, QC and Engineering teams.
• Constantly flag to development teams the new opportunities and defects on the tools which can improve efficiency, security and quality.
• Address critical QC notes and ensure all graphics are error-free before delivery.
• Collaborate with coordinators to traffic and track assets for a global marketing campaign.
• Assist with management of paperwork, assets, and related documents.
• Edit AV marketing material, including shot swaps and end card changes.
• Audio laybacks and versioning for marketing deliverables (texted/textless etc).
• 5+ years Motion GFX animation or adaptation experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, Broadcast Promo department, or in film or episodic TV work.
• Experience in finishing Short-form spots for Broadcast in Adobe Premiere.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on AfterEffects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Cinema 4D or Element 3D a plus.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Extensive knowledge of Typography and Fonts management.
• Experience working versioning Character Languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Korean) a plus.
• Familiarity with best practices and specs for advertising on social channels like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram.
• Deep familiarity with both current and burgeoning AV Post Production workflows.
• This includes current and upcoming standards, as well as best practices for codecs, frame rates and HD, 4K deliveries.
• High attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• Provide a showreel of your motion graphics work with your application.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• Love for languages and world cultures is a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv108n-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.