It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center of excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production, and localization of our marketing campaigns.
The Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team in EMEA is looking for an experienced London based AV Localization Specialist. In this role, you would be responsible for Localization and Versioning of Netflix marketing Audio/Visual assets such as Featurettes, Behind the Scenes, Interviews, Panels, and other Social media video posts. You are a detail-oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You know how to distribute work between vendors and In-house teams. You have creative sensibility and a keen eye for storytelling. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Production Operations director, you will join a team of Producers and Localization Specialists that manage the finishing and localization for Netflix's AV E&P campaigns worldwide.
• End to End localization and adaptation workflow of Editorial & Publishing AV assets.
• Re-design and localize the original text graphics and Audio into 30 languages worldwide.
• Project management with external vendors.
• QC of delivered assets.
• Technical liaison between AV production, Translations, QC, and Engineering teams.
• Route to engineering & development teams, the new opportunities, and defects on the tools which can improve efficiency, security, and quality.
• Collaborate with coordinators to deliver assets for a global marketing campaign.
• Continually work with internal and external teams to fine-tune the workflow and obtain high efficiency and quality.
• 7+ years Marketing agency, Post House, Broadcast Promo department, or in film or episodic TV work.
• Expertise in best practices and specs for advertising on social channels like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok.
• Experience in finishing Short-form spots for Broadcast in Adobe Premiere.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Premiere, AfterEffects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Knowledge of Typography and Fonts management.
• Experience working versioning Character Languages (Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Korean) a plus.
• Deep familiarity with both current and burgeoning AV Post Production workflows. This includes current and upcoming standards, as well as best practices for codecs, frame rates, and aspect ratios.
• High attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volumes of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Fluency in English is mandatory and a 2nd EMEA language a plus.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• Film Buff.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge!
• Love for languages and world cultures is a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xexn-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.