Manager, Post Production - Animation
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion, our Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team in EMEA is looking for an experienced AV Editor. In this role, you would be responsible for localization of Netflix marketing campaigns -- specifically our Audio/Visual assets. You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You have creative sensibility and a keen eye for storytelling. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
• Reporting to the Director, EMEA CMP, you will join a growing team that manages the post production of Netflix's Marketing Campaigns.
• Prepare subtitled sequences and assets for localization and QC.
• Use After Effects to prepare graphics for Localization.
• Export and encode spots for review and for final delivery.
• Support Localization Editors around the globe in their deliveries.
• Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimizations.
• Collaborate with coordinators to encode, traffic and track assets for a global marketing campaign.
• Assist with management of paperwork, assets, and related documents.
• Editing including shot swaps and end card changes.
• Audio laybacks and versioning for marketing deliverables (texted/textless etc).
• 5+ years editing experience in an entertainment marketing agency, Post House, or in film or episodic TV work. Experience in delivering spots for Broadcast preferred. Short-form preferred.
• Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and/or Cinema 4D a plus.
• Familiarity with Adobe 3rd party plugins (e.g. RedGiant or automation tools) also a plus
• Ability to pick up new software and tools quickly.
• Deep familiarity with both current and burgeoning AV Post Production workflows. This includes current and upcoming standards, as well as best practices for frame rate, raster and color space conversions.
• Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
• Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
• Please provide a showreel of your editing skills with your application.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!