This is your chance to be at the forefront of Netflix's new offering of Video Games. We will bring these new experiences to market through the world's leading streaming entertainment app with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries who are already enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and now they can download and play mobile games anytime, anywhere with a collection of Netflix curated and produced Games. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it and this team sits at the forefront of the effort.
The Associate Producer will work closely with the Production team to support multiple external developers at once to deliver amazing games to Netflix members. The ideal candidate will have a passion for game development, a drive to support executive producers and the wider production team, be a proactive communicator and relationship builder, and always has an eye on the quality of our games.
• Work with Executive Producers on team-wide production initiatives by coordinating next steps, action items, setting up follow-up discussions, and preparing presentations or research for all relevant stakeholders.
• Provide production support on strategic initiatives including franchise games, Cloud games, localization, accounting, and QA
• Support Producers on multiple titles to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget, against the design scope and aligned to broader portfolio and quality goals.
• Help with the coordination of cross-functional teams to ensure they have visibility into milestones and challenges. Ensure that all teams have optimal product information to deliver games to market.
• Provide logistical support to help resolve unique complex product issues through ingenuity, creativity and any other means necessary to get the job done. Identify risks early and often and remove roadblocks and performance bottlenecks as needed.
• Work cross functionally to maintain a healthy team culture, communicative, transparent, motivated, committed and focused on realistic goals.
• 2+ years of experience in game development (social, F2P, mobile, web, console, handheld)
• Experience working in QA, Production, localization, publishing or similar
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work as an impactful part of a cross-functional team on complex projects balancing quality, schedule, and scope.
• Familiar with key project management skills - Understanding of Agile methodology.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $60,000 - $270,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzbkk-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.