Corporate Card Administrator - APAC
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
We are seeking a Coordinator to report into the APAC Tax Director to provide her administrative support and to support the day-to-day operations of the APAC Tax team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Administrative Assistant responsibilities
• Maintain calendar for the APAC Tax Director including booking and confirming meetings
• Schedule her meetings & calls, internally & externally
• Coordinate flow of information with other Administrative Assistants across all offices and in different time zones
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital filing, etc.)
Coordinator role for the APAC Tax team
• Assist in gathering and organizing large batches of documentation as requested by audit inquiries
• Assist for the administrative aspects of the various tax projects - maintain docs up to date, take notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team, prepare agendas, etc.
• Create presentations and documents using Google Suite
• Coordinate team events & activities
• Coordinate suppliers information in the system and related payments
• Update and manage internal databases/trackers
• Relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant / Coordinator
• Interest in learning more about the Tax world and curious about the Netflix business
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting and collaborative
• Enjoy working with people
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong writing skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Google Suite and ability to learn and implement new tools/systems
• Fluent written and spoken English. Other regional language (Mandarin, Korean, etc.) proficiency is a plus
• Ability to work flexible hours