Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support senior members of the Talent Team. The candidate will be asked to provide calendar and travel support to specific members of the team, as well as some event management and coordination of HR-related activities for the team. This admin will also work closely with and provide additional support to the Executive Assistant supporting the VP of Talent APAC. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and unwavering attention to detail at all times. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
• Maintain calendars and scheduling for the more senior members of the SEA Talent team.
• Responsible for event management and logistics for HR-related events/activities
• Maintain a log to track projects and their status
• Coordinate international travel arrangements if needed
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Manage various internal team events such as team offsites, all-hands/forums
• Provides support and cover for the EA to the VP of Talent
• Heavy communication with both internal and external business partners
• 7+ Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple executives and a dynamic team
• Proactive team player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Independent worker, with strong judgment and ability to make decisions quickly
• Positive attitude & ability to stay calm under pressure
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzjve-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.