We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support three Directors in the Public Policy team: the Director of Public Policy for UK and Ireland; the Global Public Policy Economist; and the Director of Strategic Engagement and Analytics. The role will be based in our London office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organization, proactivity, and excellent communication skills are a must. We need someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work, but can identify opportunities to make the wider team more organised and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix itself. Read our culture memo to understand more about how we work.
• Diary management, scheduling meetings & calls internally & externally, including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
• Liaising with the offices of Ministers, Parliamentarians, International Organisations, Embassies and other high-profile external stakeholders
• Attending meetings, taking notes and managing agendas
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Manage various internal meetings / off-sites,
• Planning and logistical execution of external events
• Assisting in preparing briefing materials, presentation slide decks and other materials such as for onboarding new team members
• Extensive internal communication, including managing the complexity of multiple teams across multiple functions
• Managing vendors, tracking payments and preparing contracts (including NDAs)
• General admin such as processing travel and expense reports and maintaining Google group distribution lists
• Collaboration with other assistants across multiple departments
• Minimum 5 years' experience as an administrative assistant supporting at Director-level or above, and experience supporting multiple executives is ideal
• Previous working experience in politics, public policy or the media is preferred; an interest in entertainment, policy and the media is essential
• Motivated to develop career either in the administrative/ business support field, or public policy
• Flexible and proactive team-player, comfortable operating in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Willingness to travel occasionally to the US and other international destinations, eg for team offsites
• Solutions-oriented attitude with calm demeanor and optimistic perspective
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in G-Suite preferred but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8vq9-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.