With more than 204 million memberships in over 190 countries, it is an exciting time to work at Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant, to be based in our Singapore office, to support 3 Directors in our Legal team. These are teams that interact with both internal Netflix teams and external partners across several countries and timezones, so a high level of organization is a must.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, independent, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. The successful candidate will also be excited and inspired by Netflix Culture. Someone who is curious, tech-savvy, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix. The ability to communicate effectively in a global environment, and with both internal and external stakeholders, is key.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
• Organise and maintain calendars for multiple executives
• Coordinate international travel arrangements
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Manage various internal events/off-sites for the teams
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• 10+ Years as an executive assistant supporting Directors and VPs or above
• Experience supporting Legal teams preferred, though not a must
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxk6p-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.