Administrative Assistant, Film Publicity
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to manage a very busy department, supporting the Dubbing and Creative Services executives responsible for overseeing UCAN, Global Resource Strategy, and Creative Services Innovation by handling a heavy volume of contacts, organizing communications, meetings, and calendars, helping organize expenses, creating presentations/slides and providing overall support. This position is based in the Hollywood, California office.
Netflix Dubbing and Creatives Services Innovation is responsible for all Netflix Dubbing creation and Creative Services Innovation strategy encompassing areas within Creative Services for all of our Global content.
• A successful candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant who is able to communicate effectively internally and externally, pivot quickly, and able to multitask. They will be extremely organized, able to continually prioritize, and have an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
• This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure while exercising good judgment and initiative. The ideal candidate is passionate about Dubbing and Creative Services.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars for executives.
• Coordinating travel, both domestically and internationally for executives.
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties with a customer-centric approach.
• Gathering, tracking, and entering various data among multiple platforms; assisting with keeping internal databases up to date (Must be proficient/able to learn all Google Apps Suite).
• Organize large events for both internal & external groups.
• Able to track and report expenses.
• Responsible for preparing for meetings.
• Working collaboratively with admins within the larger Creative Services team and cross-functional teams contributing feedback to help further develop internal tools.
• 2 years as an Assistant supporting a high-volume Executive or Production Office
• Extremely organized and able to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous requests and needs around the world.
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters and general comfort in working with stakeholders across time zones.
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting and driven by curiosity.
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information; Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including adapting to working with people from various cultures across the world and the ability to multitask a high volume of competing priorities.
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Forms, Hangouts/Meet, and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech-savvy. Must be proficient in Slack.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55zw0-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.