Coordinator, Live Action Creative
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Content teams in the Tokyo office. The role focuses on both coordination and administrative tasks. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
• Maintaining calendars for team members, including booking and confirming meetings
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Administrative duties around processing travel, expense reports, digital and physical filing, ordering of equipment, etc.
• Organize and manage logistics from small to large company events - venue arrangement, guest invitations, event programming, gifts, etc
• Track vendor invoices and payments if any
• Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Creating presentations and documents using PowerPoint and Google Apps in English and Japanese
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
• 8+ years as an executive or administrative assistant
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Ability to negotiate fair rates whilst maintaining vendor relationships
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps
• Passion and interest in the entertainment industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5pn2-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.