With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
With Netflix's launch into Asia, it is an exciting time to join the team here. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support multiple Directors in Korea. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a group of directors that travels and interacts with internal teams and external partners across several countries and time zones, so a high level of organization is a must. Someone who is curious demonstrates significant initiative and inherently exercises good judgment will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally across different regions and time zones
• Maintain calendars for multiple executives
• Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing material
• Maintain a log to track projects and their status
• Coordinate international travel arrangements if needed
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports
• Manage various internal events/off-sites for the team
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• 5+ Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple executives
• Team player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Independent worker, with strong judgment and the ability to make decisions quickly
• Positive attitude & Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjppo0-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.